In an era of internet marketing that puts customer experience ahead of everything, there no marketing tool as engaging as a Las Vegas virtual tour. Moreover, the Internet gave businesses the power to reach a wider market. The real estate business is no exception. 90% of real estate buyers search for the property on the internet, says Placester. Additionally, 70% these buyers are likely to engage with companies that provide custom content.
How Virtual Tours Help Realtors Succeed
- Saves time. Virtual tours can catch and keep the attention of prospective buyers all over the world with a few clicks. It’s like having an open house 24/7 that millions of potential buyers can access.
- You get to save money as virtual tours significantly reduce the number of model units needed.
- With Vegas virtual tour, you don’t have to deal with blind visits anymore! If you have been in the real estate business for a while, you know how frustrating it is to do property tours with at least 5 people in one day yet you sold not even a single unit.
- You can use it on social media sites and emails. With social sharing buttons, you and your website visitors can share the virtual tour to a list of prospective buyer emails and to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and many others.
- It is preferred by buyers. 92% of home buyers say virtual tours are very important, according to the NDP Group.
- Provides relevant information in an instant. Prospective buyers can access your virtual tour whenever and wherever they want. They can view it on their desktop computer, mobile phone, or tablets.
- It attracts more viewers. Online listings with a virtual tour get 38% more hits than listings without it.
Choosing a Las Vegas Virtual Tour Company
Planning to use Las Vegas virtual tours in your property listings? You can save time, spend less money, and get better results if you choose a company that is authorized by Google to provide Google Maps 360 Virtual Tours. They should also be able to create and develop your website. On top of that, they should also have online marketing and branding know-how.
Google-Authorized Virtual Tour Provider
We understand that you want a reliable provider of Vegas virtual tours. Ready to reach a wider market for your company? Find out how they can help you with your real estate marketing. Give them a call now! They will be happy to answer your queries.