Hemp CBD Products for Dogs: Treating Mild, Severe, and Chronic Pain
Inflammation happens when the immune system fights bacteria. And if humans can be inflicted with bronchitis, tonsillitis, arthritis, and other inflammatory diseases, so can dogs. They also have immune systems that react to pathogens that invade the body. The problem is, mainstream medications, unlike natural hemp CBD, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can have adverse side effects, according to Pet Education. Some may cause vomiting, appetite loss, depression, diarrhea, and liver and kidney failure. Hemp CBD products for dogs prove to be a safer alternative because do not have undesirable side effects.
Although inflammation, in itself, is not bad, it comes with mild to severe pain that you wouldn’t want your pets to experience. Whether the inflammation is internal or external, CBD hemp products for dogs can alleviate pain and reduce the swelling. Dog hemp CBD products can help ease inflammation through your dog’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). When your dog is under stress or in pain, the ECS becomes active and produces natural cannabinoids. Hemp CBD products only boost the cannabinoid your dog’s ECS naturally creates.
Most Common Canine Inflammatory Diseases
CBD hemp products for dogs can help alleviate swelling from these canine inflammatory diseases:
- Arthritis – is one of the most common inflammatory diseases in middle-aged to older dogs but are also found in younger dogs. They cause limping, difficulty of movement, irritability, and muscle atrophy.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – are caused by parasites, bacteria, or food allergy that brings a high amount of inflammatory cells. They cause swelling in the digestive tract that inhibits proper food passage and absorption.
- Encephalitis – may be infectious or idiopathic. It is a condition where the brain is inflamed due to bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, and tick.
- Pancreatitis – inflammation of the pancreas which causes intense pain in the abdomen, dehydration, vomiting, fever, depression, and lack of appetite.
- Atopic Dermatitis – is a chronic inflammatory skin disease very common in dogs. It is characterized by hair loss, mutilated skin, itching, and swelling.
Hemp CBD Products vs Synthetic Drugs
Seven Leaf Labs believe in safe, natural, and plant-based ways to alleviate pain and swelling in dogs. They have three pet dogs that they feed with their dog hemp CBD products since finding out that hemp CBD prevent inflammatory disorders.
Seven Leaf Labs offer THC-free CBD hemp oils, tinctures, salves, and powders. Find out more by visiting their website today!